Romania consent to travel
Posted on Wed 22nd March 2017 9.07AM Notarial

Romania is one of a growing list of countries which require written consent for a minor child to travel without one or both parents. The Romanian authorities have published a form which needs to be completed with a number of pieces of information. Unlike some countries, it appears that the form is required for each trip.

As with other countries, the only safe way of completing this form and it being valid is to secure the services of a notary who will authenticate the document once you have signed it.


Leave comment below
Your name
Your comment
Confirmation code