Notary Public and translation services in Norfolk
I am regulated by the Master of the Faculties through the Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury. The Faculty ffice issues practising certificates to all notaries public in England and Wales and I carry professional indemnity insurance to 1m. Their web site has a list of all practising notaries.
I work from home at the address at the top of the page. Coming from Great Yarmouth my driveway is about 150 yards passed to turning to Decoy Road, on the right hand side. you can pull into the drive.

Coming from Rollesby direction, go passed the sign for the Boathouse pub, into the 50 mph limit. After the second 50 mph sign (a further 150 yards) my driveway is second on the left. There is a caravan in the drive.